Monday, December 3, 2012

Last Night's Radio Show...

Hello all! :)
As I wrote a couple of days ago, last night we had one more 'Prog & Roll' Radio show. This time we had a special tribute to the songs that were inspired from the work of J.R.R Tolkien.
To be honest, I really enjoyed last nights show. There were enough people online, the chatbox had a lot of fun at some points, and in general I believe it was a very nice radio show.
As for the songs and the things we did and said, I hope that people had some good time. It seemed like it though. :)
I want to thank you all for joining us last night, and together we spend 2 beautiful hours. :)
Here is the playlist from last night:

 1st HOUR: HAGGARD: Hijo de la Luna / VIA OBSCURA: Traum / INTERSTELLAR OVERDRIVE: Pulse / MARS VOLTA: Widow / PORCUPINE TREE: Shesmovedon / ARENA: Never ending nights / ASIA MINOR: Boundless / CRESSIDA: Summer weekend of a Lifetime / P.HAMMILL: Happy  / FISH: The Company / TREES: Soldiers Three / JETHRO TULL: Songs from the wood / STEELEYE SPAN: Alison Gross 
2nd HOUR: TRIBUTE TO J.R.R. TOLKIEN: Intro with Tolkien  reading the poem Namarie / NIGHTWISH: Elvenpath / AINUR: The Fall of Gondolin / MOSTLY AUTUMN: Helm’s Deep / BROCELIANDE: Galadriel’s Lament / BLIND GUARDIAN: Thorn / ANYONE’S DAUGHTER: Moria / GENESIS: Stagnation / TRADER HORNE: 3 Rings for Elven Kings / AN. LENNOX: Into the West.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for not joining but I had a fever and slept very early. I'm sure I missed something very nice
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok filaraki. I hope you are better now.
    If not, get well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete