Saturday, September 29, 2012

GFreedom's Juke Box No.16

Hello all!
Another week passed and it is time for my Juke Box post.
This last week I listened to lots of music and mostly Progressive Rock, because I was preparing the radio show. But there were times I wanted to listed to something different, because I felt I was having a
Progressive ovedose! hehehe
So, these are my 5 most favorite songs for the past week:

Genesis: Dancing of the Moonlight Knight
(Selling England by the Pound) (1973)
Tool: Vicarious (10.000 Days) (2006)
Rush: Jacob's Ladder (Permanent Waves) (1980)
Fruupp: The Perfect Wish (The Prince of Heaven's Eyes) (1974)
Suede: We are the Pigs (Dog Man Star) (1994)

1 comment:

  1. hey all

    1) Jimi Hendrix - pali gap
    2) Manfred Mann's Earth Band- solar fire
    3) Edgar Broughton Band - house of turnabout
    4) Spooky Tooth - evil woman
    5) Folque - harpa

    ReplyDelete