Saturday, September 22, 2012

GFreedom's Juke Box No.15

Hello everybody!
One more Sarturday came and I'm here to post my Top-5.
Last week I have been rather busy so I couldn't listen to so much music.
And in the other hand I was in a mood for Progressive Rock...
So most of the times I had the time to listen to music I listened to Prog...
And here are my best 5 songs:

Genesis: Dancing of the Moonlight Knight
(Selling England by the Pound) (1973)
The Mars Volta: Widow (Franced the Mute) (2005)
Curved Air: Metamorphosis (Air Cut) (1973)
Pink Floyd: High Hopes (The Division Bell) (1994)
Trader Horne: 3 Rings for Elven Kings (Morning Way) (1970)
 

2 comments:

  1. hello

    1) Black Sabbath - sign of the southern cross
    2) Rainbow - gates of babylon
    3) Elf - nevermore
    4) Dio - Egypt ( the chains are on)
    5) Hear n Aid - stars

    it was a RJD rememberance week for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. late as usual :)
    1) Black Sabbath - Over and over
    2) Grand Magus - Fear Is The Key
    3) Virtue- High Treason
    4) Tytan - The Watcher
    5) Porcupine Tree - Cloud Zero

    ReplyDelete