Friday, July 13, 2012

Sons of Anarchy TV Series...

  This series I wanted to find and watch long time now. But I couldn't find all the episodes, or I couldn't find subtitles (the English ones). But finally during my last visit in Athens, I met with a good friend and he gave me the first 4 seasons ready. With subs and everything! YEAH!
 (Thank you John!)
   So after I finished watching 'The Killing', I immediately started this one.
I have seen a few episodes so far, and I think this is a good series. (Imdb rating: 8.6)
   But I wouldn't suggest it to girls easily. Too many bikes, too many guns, too many fights, and too many "tough guys"... 
Anyway, I'm still at the start, so let's wait for the 1st season to finish, and I'll write a review...
You can have an idea in the following video.

                                         

                                           

4 comments:

  1. I'm watching it also. I've seen up to the 13th episode so far. It is quite interesting and I hope it will continue like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm at episode 6 right now. Yes, it is interesting I agree.
      But too much meaningless violence in my opinion...
      The main problem for me are the bikes. They have only Harleys there... :P

      Delete
  2. I must have seen more than 10 episodes over the weekend. I was in episode 10 not 13 of the first season and now I am in 9 of the second. I got hooked up it seems :) Harleys are a problem not only to those who ride them but also to those who listen them.
    Concerning violence I think it is in the logical frame of outlaws gun merchants and rival gangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished season 2 yesterday. It has become a little complicated I think. Too many things happen at the same time. Anyway, I am still hooked up with this and I will probably start season 3 on Thursday (today I'm going to see the Amazing Spiderman; no comments on this please)

    ReplyDelete