Monday, July 16, 2012

OZZY & Friends Live in Athens...

A few days ago I promised a review for Ozzy's concert in Athens.
Unfortunately my friend that was there couldn't send me the review. So the only thing I can do, is to find the playlist from the concert, and post it here for you.
   Next to some songs you will see which were the "friends" that played together with Ozzy's band.
The set lasted about 90-100 minutes, and contained the following songs:

Intro
Bark at the Moon
Mr.Crowley
Suicide Solution
I Don't Know
Rat Salad
Iron Man (Slash & Geezer Butler)
War Pigs (Slash & Geezer Butler)
N.I.B (Slash & Geezer Butler)
Fairies Wear Boots (Zakk Wylde & Geezer Butler)
Crazy Train (Zakk Wylde)
I don't Want to Change the world (Zakk Wylde)
Mama, I'm coming Home (Zakk Wylde)
Paranoid (Slash, Zakk Wylde & Geezer Butler)

You can see the song N.I.B in the following video if you want. (of course is from a mobile phone, but it is not very bad. I couldn't find any better ones)...

                                         

2 comments:

  1. hello

    I didnt know where to post this so i did it here
    Jon Lord the keyboard player of Deep Purple n Whitesnake ( for some years) died today in age of 71 from pancreas cancer. Deep Purple was my first big love in rock music n from the start Jon Lord was my favorite purple member , he had some nice personal works too with best Sarabande with many songs based on his classical education.
    RIP Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??? I had no idea!
    That's really sad. I was never a big fun of Deep Purple, but I was really fond of him. I believe he was a great musician!
    R.I.P John Lord...

    ReplyDelete