Saturday, April 7, 2012

Greatest Rock albums of all times!

  From this post i will try to introduce to you, some of the greatest rock albums from 1960 - 1980.
İ will try to be as objective as possible, and not write about my favourite albums, but about the ones that left a very big heritage behind them. For example i will put  some that i really don't like very much, but they are concidered as 'classics'.
   İ will try to have the most info possible for each album, photos, and sometimes a song presentation.
So pls wait a bit, cause the first one is on its way... :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey mate! Nice to see you blogging. I'll wait for your top 10 countdown to complete, but I can assure you I'll find reasons to nag in the end. You're bound to leave outside great albums and bands, and I'll be here acting like a smart ass. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. It's not a top ten countdown my friend. Thats why I'm writting Part. 1,2,3 etc in the title. These are just some records I believe the people should know and listen, cause they are important to Rock music... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the "mainstram" top 10 make one with your favorite ones :)

      Delete
    2. I think this post will stop at No.20. After that I'll see.
      But my 10 most favourite alboums in Rock is sure a challenging idea... hehehe

      Delete